Size Guide (inches)
What is a thermal base layer?
A thermal base layer, also known as thermal underwear, is a type of undergarment designed to keep you warm. It is like an inner layer that sits between your skin and clothing. Thermal base layers are often made from fleece lining, which has insulation properties that make it ideal for this purpose.
Features of thermal base layers include:
– Wicking properties that draw moisture away from the body and away from the skin, keeping them dryer
– Polyester material that is soft and stretchy with a high level of elasticity so it keeps its shape even when wet
– Highly breathable material that allows moisture to pass through while preventing heat loss
– Lightweight and thin, so they are easy to wear under clothes
– Durable material that holds up well in harsh conditions
When should you wear thermal underwear?
That depends on your activity and what you’re doing. If you’re going to be active in cold temperatures, like skiing or hiking, then it’s important to have a good base layer on under your clothes.
What should you look for when buying and fitting thermal base wear?
First of all, make sure that the material feels good against your skin—that’s important! Any seams or pockets should be located where they won’t rub against areas that are sensitive or prone to chafing. The fabric should be lightweight enough that it doesn’t restrict movement but thick enough that it will keep you warm.
Finally, don’t forget about the fit! Base layers are meant to fit snugly underneath outerwear or outer garments such as jackets and sweaters; if they don’t fit properly then they won’t work well as a thermal layer either!
|Color||Army Green or Black or Navy Blue|
|Size||L or XL or 2XL or M or S|