Outdoorer Gala Dinner
A Night of Celebration
“A man who calls his kinsmen to a feast does not do so to save them from starving. They all have food in their own homes. When we gather together in the moonlit village ground it is not because of the moon. Every man can see it in his own compound. We come together because it is good for kinsmen to do so.” - Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart
Welcome to the 2nd annual Outdoorer gala dinner, where we are excited to bring together members of our outdoor community for another night of celebration.
Our signature hiking programs such as the Beginner to Mt. Kenya and Roadmap to Kilimanjaro programs serve hundreds of hikers every year. Anyone who hikes knows that we form strong bonds on the trails, and this dinner is a chance to continue the many conversations started on the trails.
Come share memorable stories with fellow hikers and friends of hikers over food, drinks, and dance.
Our Outdoorer gala dinner evening starts with a networking cocktail, followed by dinner and a dance party thereafter. We shall also have some trivia games with awards.
Outdoorer Gala Dinner Schedule
6:00 - 7:30 Arrival and networking
7:30 - 8:00 Opening and welcome remarks
8:00 - 8:30 Fireside chat with soup service
8:30 - 9:30 Dinner service
9:30 - 10:30 Trivia and ruffle with awards
10:30 - till late Music, dancing, networking
- Early Bird (Before June 30, 2023) - Ksh 5,000/=
- Regular (From July 1, 2023) - Ksh 5,500/=
- Food & Drink
Outdoorer Gala Dinner Cancellation & Refunds Policy
- You can cancel free of charge before July 30 2023.
- Where cancellation is requested between August 1, 2023 and August 12, 2023, a 25% cancellation penalty will be charged.
- Where cancellation is requested between August 13, 2023 and August 19, 2023, a 50% cancellation penalty will be charged.
- Where cancellation is requested on or after August 20, 2023, a 100% cancellation penalty will be charged.
Do you want your business on the spotlight at this event?
Here's an opportunity to showcase your brand to the Kenyan hiking community and connect with a passionate and engaged audience.